oi! feliz ano novo!

I just wanted to follow-up and mention I have started a new page which will
be presented to the candidates with this assignment.The page is here:
http://br.wikimedia.org/wiki/Brazil_National_Program_Consultancy_Tarefa

I need help on a few things:

   - *Listing resources!* At the bottom of the page, there is a space for
   helpful resources. I inputted quite a few, but if there are specific help
   pages within the Portuguese Wikipedia, these might be particularly useful
   to be listed!
   - *Editing*! Please take a look at it and make sure it is the best
   process, and clearly explained
   - *Translating*! Once completed, it would be great to have a translated
   portion of this (the assignment is to all be done in Portuguese, so this
   would be good to have in Portuguese as well),

Muita obrigada!
Jessie

2012/1/10 Everton Zanella Alvarenga <everton...@gmail.com>

> Em 9 de janeiro de 2012 19:17, Claudio Barbosa <rjclau...@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
> > Tradução feita. Faltando alguns detalhes, não sou tão bom com o ingles,
> só
> > buscar por <!-- q sinalizei esses casos.
>
> Muito obrigado!

*Jessie Wild
Global Development, Manager
Wikimedia Foundation