I have never heard about him so it`s impossible to say what made him so
angry. Althought some of his points may be true it`s, I gave him a general
answer what i think it`s important to other readers: complaning it`s very
easy, it`s time to join the community and help to change it from inside.
It`s like "deep impact" movie says: a bomb in a surface of an asteroid
don`t do a scratch but inside of it, can destroy it (I don`t want to
destroy wikipedia but i think you understand my point).

regards,
Otavio

Em 11 de janeiro de 2012 14:24, Jessie Wild <jw...@wikimedia.org> escreveu:

> Did you all see the comment on the bottom of this blog post? I'm not sure
> I think someone should respond (maybe a pt.wp editor should, I don't know),
> but I do think it indicates a really sad reality that many have been
> impacted by the division that has happened historically on the Portuguese
> Wikipedia.
>
> It is certainly worth considering how the Portuguese Wikipedia should
> consider revamping it's operating styles. See some suggestions on meta:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Portuguese_Wikipedia_trends_and_behavior/Suggestions
>
> Best,
> Jessie
>
> 2011/12/22 Everton Zanella Alvarenga <everton...@gmail.com>