Ainda não enviei, o que acham do texto?* *Fiz correndo, não me ative a
escrita não, :P, deem uma olhada.
*
Dear all,

The Movement Wikimedia Brazil is in the process of building a legal
affiliation within the Movement. For this purpose we created a statute that
is still on review.
The statute was to be ready in January, but the lawyer became ill, and
until we discovered that the lawyer is hospitalized, and switch to another
lawyer, and he understands all the processes, I think only in July we will
have the opinion of the new lawyer .
But as the first lawyer was almost done the analysis, and was in during the
updating process. We have a draft near the final model, here:

http://br.wikimedia.org/wiki/Estatuto/en

A note, the name of the association is a advice of lawyers to avoid legal
problems. We also take this opportunity to pay tribute to Pietro that
passed away.*

--
Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
rodrigo.argen...@gmail.com