Bom dia!

As many of you know (from the page set up on br.wikimedia[1]), I am going
to be coming to Brazil in a few weeks. I am doing a lot of meetings with
the courses in the education program primarily and will also be working
with Oona directly on much of the program planning for Brazil (more
information about this to come).

I will only be in Rio and Sao Paulo, but while I am there, it would be
great to have some meet-ups! Schedule is still flexible, but I am thinking
the following dates:

   - WikiRio: May 24
   - WikiSampa: May 26

Would anyone be interested in helping to organize these? Nothing fancy: all
we need is to create a public page inviting the participation and to select
a time and location that is suitable. Let me know if you are interested! I
would greatly appreciate the help!

Muito obrigada!

Beijos -
Jessie