É mesmo!
A propósito, repassando o que recebi:

Oona,
  It's happening right now. Governments at the International
Telecommunication Union (ITU) are *meeting to decide the future of the
internet*, and it's beginning to shift in our favor.

 After much pressure the ITU has *just decided to open up some of the
process to the public* at the World Conference on International
Telecommunications (WCIT), being held in Dubai until Dec. 14. *
Congratulations* - this is a breakthrough.

 *Our pressure is working, but now we come to a pivotal moment. *That's why
we need your help.

 With proposals being taken up that could make the internet *less open,
more costly, and much slower*, Access is on the ground in Dubai to
represent the digital rights for users around the world. If these dangerous
proposals go through, *the interests of billions of global internet users
would be trumped by governments and large telecoms.*

 The next ten days are critical to the future of the internet. *Here are
some ways you can pitch in*:

   - *Get informed* by watching our ITU video (over 100,000 views already!)
   and *take action* by signing the petition, which we will deliver in
   Dubai:
https://www.whatistheitu.org<https://www.accessnow.org/page/m/3717ccc0/13adb48f/727bc0bc/1de48827/2397337096/VEsC/>

   - Click here to *start tweeting*:
https://www.accessnow.org/tweet-wcit12<https://www.accessnow.org/page/m/3717ccc0/13adb48f/727bc0bc/1de48826/2397337096/VEsD/>.
   And be sure to follow @accessnow

<https://www.accessnow.org/page/m/3717ccc0/13adb48f/727bc0bc/1de48821/2397337096/VEsA/>for
   updates.

   - Check out the Access blog for the *"WCIT Watch,"* our daily analysis
   of what's happening on the ground in Dubai:

https://www.accessnow.org/blog<https://www.accessnow.org/page/m/3717ccc0/13adb48f/727bc0bc/1de48827/2397337096/VEsB/>

   - *Read* the key proposals at the WCIT:

https://www.accessnow.org/wcit-what-to-watch<https://www.accessnow.org/page/m/3717ccc0/13adb48f/727bc0bc/1de48820/2397337096/VEsO/>.
   Or check out *our op-ed in Wired Magazine*:

http://www.wired.com/opinion/2012/11/you-cant-make-decisions-about-the-open-internet-behind-closed-doors/
<https://www.accessnow.org/page/m/3717ccc0/13adb48f/727bc0bc/1de48823/2397337096/VEsP/>

   - *Watch* the live proceedings at WCIT in Dubai:

http://www.itu.int/en/wcit-12/Pages/webcast.aspx<https://www.accessnow.org/page/m/3717ccc0/13adb48f/727bc0bc/1de48822/2397337096/VEsHBQ/>

   - If you are an organization, *sign* the Unity Statement to Protect
   Global Internet Freedom: http://www.protectinternetfreedom.net/

   - *Forward* this alert to everyone you know and encourage them to take
   action to protect the internet.

We can win this, but we're going to need you over the next ten days. So
keep an eye out for alerts and actions to protect your internet.
Together,*our voices will prove to be an invaluable tool.
* We're going to use the internet to protect it.

 For an open internet,
 Mike Rispoli
 Access Campaign Team