Uruguai!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fernando Da Rosa Morena <fernando.dar...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Subject: [Wikimedia Education] Wikipedia in Education, Uruguay project
To: Wikimedia Education <educat...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello all. Lianna has suggested to me that I joined to this list and now
here I am. I tell them that in Uruguay with CFE and CEIBAL support we are
developing a project on the subject Wikipedia in Education, I am directing
the project.

Here I pass more information:

 The "Wikipedia in Education" is a project that began late last year, and
will be developed this year and next year. According to the results we may
be able to continue it after 2014. We have yet two videos uploaded to
youtube about the inaugural project activity. A lecture given by me and
another by Angeles Soletic, the first of which is Wikipedia and how it
works. The second is about the use of Wikipedia in Education. Both
conferences are in Spanish:

http://youtu.be/-GRm7TOOlt0

http://youtu.be/PFe_22EMoKE

Both videos are free delivery and were released under Creative Commons 3.0
CC-BY-SA. I have not uploaded to Commons because each of the videos have a
weight greater than 100 MB.

On my website you can find more information and a link to the presentation
made by me on the project start date. The presentation is in. svg format
and is also free to use. Here I leave the link to the article:

http://www.fedaro.info/2012/12/24/wikipedia-en-la-educacion-lanzamiento-del-proyecto/

Here I leave also a direct link to the presentation, made with JessyInk. To
see it you must use a browser that supports SVG as Firefox or Google
Chrome, it also may take a while to load. Then you must use the arrow keys
to move along the presentation.

http://www.fedaro.info/archivos/presenta/WikipediaHoy10.svg

Fernando da Rosa

Fernando da Rosa
fernando.dar...@gmail.com
http://www.fedaro.info

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful
than a life spent doing nothing."