O nome estava muito grande, mas o que acham?

Achei um pouco estranho a escolha, fora o ©... mas acho que vale tentar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charles Andrès <charles.andres.w...@gmail.com>
Date: 22 February 2013 06:46
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] WMCH resolution about providing a web conferencing
system for the Wikimedia Movement
To: Wikimedia Mailing List <wikimedi...@lists.wikimedia.org>, Wikimedia
Chapters general discussions <chapt...@wikimedia.ch>, Wikimedia Education <
educat...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Dear member of the Wikimedia Movement,

During our last Wikimedia CH board meeting, we resolved to set up a web
conferencing solution.

After reviewing our needs, we decided that the most effective solution
would be that of setting up a dedicated server for that purpose.

>From a chapter level point of view, it could appear like an expensive
investment, but put in the context of the Wikimedia movement, this
investment (not such a large one, in fact) could be made profitable quite
easily.

We plan to give access to these tools at first to all the chapters and
affiliated group, as then as well for thematic groups.

Deployment is planned for the next Wikimedia Conference in Milan.

In the meantime, people interested in getting access to the tools can
contact us by email at supp...@wikimedia.ch, with a simple description of
the project, an estimation of the number of people interested and the
frequency of usage.

For further information on the chosen solution, you can check the Big Blue
Button website. http://www.bigbluebutton.org/

For the Wikimedia CH board

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Office +41 (0)21 340 66 20
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch