On 27 February 2013 04:41, Alexandre wrote:

> There has not been a single edit to that page or public reply since.

Exactly; there have not been any edits even from your side--and just
as I pointed out in my previous message, there is at least one
question that still awaits an answer; I asked it on October 9, and
have never heard back since.

> As soon as you provide questions on that page we can provide an answer,
> if there are any real issues to be clarified that have not already been.

For now, let us wait until the questions I asked in my e-mail are
answered; these /are/ real issues, and they haven't been clarified
yet.

> The questions you seem to bring in your email, as I understand, are
> trivial and have been made and answered informally, but if you really
> feel you need a group stateent, I again point you to the link above.

From my point of view, these are hardly trivial matters; quite the
opposite, I would consider a group getting approved without following
the usual process--described at
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Step-by-step_chapter_creation_guide>--quite
important.

As far as I know, this Committee has never been informed about your
plans to hold a founding meeting for the Association during that
conference; neither was it told about the actions to register the
Association that (apparently) followed that meeting. All this came to
us as a surprise when we learned about it on the day of the
conference.

> Just tells us exactly what it is you need to know, and we will provide
> clear and thorough answers just as we have always done.

I was under the impression that my questions were clear enough; if
they are not, please let me know and I will try to rephrase them for
your convenience.

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]