Oona Castro has invited you to sign up for Google Talk so you can talk to each
other for free over your computers.
To sign-up, go to:
Google Talk is a downloadable Windows* application that offers:
- Free calls over your computer anytime, from anywhere, and for as long as you
- A simple and intuitive user interface for sending instant messages or making
calls--no clutter, pop-ups or ads
- Superior voice quality through just a microphone and computer speaker
- Fast file transfers with no restrictions on file type
After signing-up, download Google Talk and sign in with your new Google Account
username and password.
You can then begin inviting anyone you want to talk to for free.
Google Talk works with any computer speaker and microphone, such as the ones
built-in to many PC laptops today,
as well as with wired and wireless headsets and USB phones. Google Talk also
works across all firewalls.
Google Talk is still in beta. Just like with Gmail, we're working hard to add
features and make improvements,
so we might also ask for your comments and suggestions periodically. We
appreciate your help in making it even better!
The Google Talk Team
To learn more about Google Talk before signing up, visit:
(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them into
the address bar of your browser).
* Not a Windows user? No problem. You can also connect to the Google Talk
service from any platform using third-party clients
WikimediaBR-l mailing list