Programa catalisador da Índia planeja, para o período 2014-2015, 21
projetos de impacto direto nas comunidades e wikis, por um custo inferior a
trezentos mil dólares.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vishnu <visdav...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] CIS-A2K Work Plan for July 14-June 15

Dear Wikimedians,

I am glad to share with you the detailed work plan of CIS-A2K for the
period July 2014-July 2015 [1] . This work plan consists of 21 plans across
6 verticals.

These are:
* 7 Language Area Plans
* 3 Community Strengthening Initiatives
* 8 Stand-alone Wikimedia Projects
* Creating Movement Resources
* Publicity, Research and Documentation
* General Support and Service to the Movement

The work plan includes details of aims, objectives, programme activities
and expected outcomes. Most of the language area plans were put together in
active consultation with the respective Wikimedia language communities.
Various inputs and ideas contributed, opportunities provided, and
challenges thrown at the CIS-A2K program during the last year by the
Wikimedia communities in India, our institutional partners, Executive
Committee (EC) of Wikimedia India Chapter (WMIN) and the Wikimedia
Foundation's Grantmaking Team have significantly informed our work plans.

Each plan has an independent budget and is closely mapped on to the
implementation plan. An attempt is made to correlate why we are spending a
certain amount on a certain activity. Thus all these budgets are very
optimally planned and the overall budget is an assimilation. CIS-A2K
believes that this will give mission level transparency to our work and
provide a clearer structure of accountability to the movement and the
community.

Please do share your feedback and inputs on the respective plan discussion
pages. We would be glad to correct ourselves if you could point out to any
major omissions and errors in plans. We will be approaching the FDC
requesting support for this work plan [2].

Thanks,
Vishnu
(Program Director, CIS-A2K)
[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Access_To_
Knowledge/Draft_Work_plan_July_2014_-_June_2015
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:APG/Proposals/
2013-2014_round2/The_Centre_for_Internet_and_Society/Proposal_form