> I would settle for an open process, rather than a secretive AffComm.

In Brazil, even trying to push an open process for years, even before
AffComm existed, that didn't work. The problem is deeper. I am aware some
simply gave up and jumped into other more
pragmatic/do-ocratic<http://www.communitywiki.org/cw/DoOcracy>groups
to open up knowledge. :)

--
"Estamos na final do Desafio de Impacto Social Google | Brasil! Quer saber
para onde vai o dinheiro dos nossos impostos? Ajude e vote

"We are a finalist of the Google Impact Challenge | Brazil. Where does the
money from the Brazilian taxes go? Please, support us voting
http://goo.gl/EzcfhP "

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
Open Knowledge Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre
http://br.okfn.org