  _____

Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Petar
Marjanovic
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. August 2007 17:13
An: wikimediach-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Betreff: [Wikimediach-l] Wikimedia CH web page: Help needed

Hi

For the new website we/I am looking for members who wants to
translate pages and news to the languages. At the moment I think we can
neglect
the Romanic language - More priority we should make to the translation to
English/French
and Italian language top priority.

I made a small tutorial (unfortunatelly only in German) how to work with the
new page.

http://members.wikimedia.ch/Website_attention/de
http://members.wikimedia.ch/Website_attention/Tutorial/de

Sincerly yours,