Sorry for the second mail, but I and a IRC chat user think that the
Sitenotice bar is not the right way to campaign for Wikipedia Day. He thinks
the best way would be to make an ad in the "Wikipedia Kurier" [1] and in
mailing lists. What do you mean?

[1] http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Kurier

2007/9/2, THURNER rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [...]

Petar Marjanovic
Weidstrasse 5
8880 Walenstadt
Schweiz