-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Ilario
Valdelli
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. August 2007 11:18
An: wikimediach-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Betreff: [Wikimediach-l] Rumantsch Grischun Statuts

I have changed the message on HP of rm.wikipedia.org looking for a
translator in Rumantsch at least to translate our bylaws.

In any case the Rumantsch Grischun seems to me to be "very" similar to
dialect of Tessin (the rumantsch in effect is formed by different dialects
but this "super"-language is workable). It's different if you hear it (for
example in RTSI), but the written language is to close to the dialect in the
North Italy.

I don't think that in this Wikipedia we can found a translator (it has got
only 400 articles and a community with "bots").

With the help of Pledari (http://www.pledari.ch/) I can try to translate it.
The syntax and the grammar is similar to Italian and Tessin dialect.

If there is some Wikimedia Ch members more able than me, please go ahead.

Ilario