-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Michael
Bimmler
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. Januar 2008 23:42
An: Mailing list for Wikimedia CH
Betreff: Re: [Wikimediach-l] New website

On Jan 12, 2008 11:31 PM, Sämi Kneubühler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Concratulations on the new website! Ist style (like all Wikimedia
projects)
> is very international and professional.

Thanks!

> And the editing is much easier to handle for everyone (I hope so).

Yes, we hope so too.

> Did you use the newest wiki-version?
http://www.wikimedia.ch/Special:Version  We used 1.10.0 which is,
while not the latest one, the one before ;-)  Ask Manuel for details
about the software.

> Is it easy to install (on servers with
> PHP and MySQL)?

Well. Many people do it, so it shouldn't be too much of a bother, but
I never tried it myself... There are many tutorials on
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

Michael