Dear all,

it being now slightly past 00:00 in Switzerland (I am writing this
from Vancouver and I hope I don't get the time zones wrong) - I am
glad to announce that the new board is now officially in charge and
will from now on be your new point of contact for all questions (of
course, "old" board members will be there for advice where needed and
Fred and Ilario make sure that not all of the experience is lost).

The board can always be reached via this list and if you have private
queries, they all have prename.n...@wikimedia.ch addresses, e.g.
mourad.benabdal...@wikimedia.ch

It was a pleasure serving for and working with Wikimedia CH - I wish you well!

Goodbye,
Michael

--
Michael Bimmler