Dear list members,

as you know Wikimania will start in two days in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

This year I will be there again and participating in at leats three different
sessions:

* Thursday, 27th, talk "openZIM - serving the Wikipedia Offline Projects"
http://wikimania2009.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proceedings:96

* Firday, 28th, panel "Panel on Wikimedia chapters"
http://wikimania2009.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proceedings:140

* a chapters meeting is being planned:
http://wikimania2009.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapters_meeting

As far as I know unfortunately noone else from Switzerland is going there. But
I will provide reports to the board like I did at the Chapters Meeting in
April this year as well.

If you have any suggestions or oppinions I should place at the panels don't
hesitate to contact me.

I will leave today (Monday 24th) and return on Sunday, 31st.

Greets,

Manuel

Manuel Schneider

www.wikimedia.ch