Rama Neko wrote:

> Can we have press accreditations for this event?

Short answer: no.

Long answer: this is obviously the first thing we thought about (the
original idea comes from Ludo), since it makes a lot of sense. Nando
asked the GDI about this, and they replied that they will have an
exclusive photographer, and we'll be able to use the pictures on
Wikipedia afterwards. I doubt that they asked the photograph about the
idea of free license, though.

Nando will discuss this point again with them, and we will ask again --
but seeing how the whole event is organized, I am not too optimistic.

Frédéric