On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Nico Ray <n...@sabine-nico.ch> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Quick question : do we already have a database for all contacts (press,
> people asking for info, etc...) ? If not, wouldn't it be a good idea to have
> one, in order to track who was contacting who, why, when ?
>
> Obviousely, this list should be stricly restricted.
>
> In case it already exists, please let me know : I do have 2 press contact to
> add.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Nico

Yes Nico, it has been a point discussed in a board meeting.

It's a "must" for communication and marketing point of view and I have
selected a tool like this:

http://www.emailbrain.com/eb/standard-edition.shtml

In addition I have already a tool written by me that I can release as
"open license" to be adapted for WM CH purposes.

Ilario