We don't have it, but I have offered to install V-Tiger or something
similar. Simple CRM also looks interesting, but might be too complicated.

Then there is CiviCRM, a plugin for Drupal. Civi is used at WMDE. I have
twice looked into it (you can use the demo sites) and I doesn't get how
it works. I would stay with V-Tiger as it is mighty but can be used
without knowledge.

/Manuel

Am 27.01.2011 16:30, schrieb Nico Ray:
> Hi all,
>
> Quick question : do we already have a database for all contacts (press,
> people asking for info, etc...) ? If not, wouldn't it be a good idea to have
> one, in order to track who was contacting who, why, when ?
>
> Obviousely, this list should be stricly restricted.
>
> In case it already exists, please let me know : I do have 2 press contact to
> add.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Nico

Manuel Schneider