Am 27.01.2011 17:28, schrieb Ludovic Péron:
> I think it's a good idea. I've many contact. I write nothing in our wiki
> because of public access.
> I think that we'll must a wiki just for the member.

Our current website was formerly the members wiki. Nobody used it even
though every member got access when becoming member. Instead most people
just forgot about the wiki and their credentials.

That's why the board has decided in 2007 to change the websites, wikis
and mailinglists. I am not fond of making the same experiments several
times.

/Manuel

--
Regards