On 27.01.2011 16:50, Ilario Valdelli wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Nico Ray<n...@sabine-nico.ch>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Quick question : do we already have a database for all contacts (press,
>> people asking for info, etc...) ? If not, wouldn't it be a good idea to have
>> one, in order to track who was contacting who, why, when ?
>>
>> Obviousely, this list should be stricly restricted.
>>
>> In case it already exists, please let me know : I do have 2 press contact to
>> add.
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Nico
>>
> Yes Nico, it has been a point discussed in a board meeting.
>
> It's a "must" for communication and marketing point of view and I have
> selected a tool like this:
>
> http://www.emailbrain.com/eb/standard-edition.shtml
>
> In addition I have already a tool written by me that I can release as
> "open license" to be adapted for WM CH purposes.
>
> Ilario

Thanks Ilario,
I just had a look on your emailbrain tool and it looks really perfect.
Now the question is : is it feasable for Wikimedia CH to spend 108 USD
(53.73 USD x 2) per year as per the price list on
http://www.emailbrain.com/eb/pricing.shtml ?

How shall we proceed with this ? (i.e. in a quick mode ideally)
Nico