Dear Ilario,

Am 28.01.2011 16:49, schrieb Ilario Valdelli:
> If we have an open source software which needs a lot of time to be
> configured, we can use the commercial solution for a while before the
> migration in open source solution.

I have offered to install vtiger or other several times. Have you ever
looked into it? I doubt it, because I never got any answer. Neither on
the board mailing list weeks and months ago nor here on this list.

And that's exactly what upsets me.
I can offer to help whatever I want - I just never get an answer. Only
rants about what is not according your wishes.

/Manuel

Manuel Schneider

www.wikimedia.ch