Am 28.01.2011 23:06, schrieb Frédéric Schütz:
> On 28.01.2011 17:14, Manuel Schneider wrote:
>
>> BTW. I also think that we could get rid of the (paid and externally
>> hosted) members database by the CRM - vtiger can also handle invoices
>> (membership fees)...
>
> If we still use this crappy system (last time I used it, it did not even
> work with any browser except Internet Explorer, and their technical
> support was not helpful at all), yes, we should change this as soon as
> possible !

As far as I know we do - if you are talking about "AXL". At least I
didn't heard anything else since Robin has set that up.

I don't do any membership management nor have an account there, so I
can't say anything about it, except that it's a commercial provider that
takes money and that it's hosted at their end.

/Manuel
Manuel Schneider

www.wikimedia.ch