On 29.01.2011 10:23, Ludovic Péron wrote:

> For the website of the association, I wish to make a press review about
> ourassociation and, more broadly Wikipedia in Switzerland.
>
> So if you have press article (scan, pdf, url ...), tv video, webpress,
> etc can you send to me your archives ? (All languages : german, italian,
> french, english, rumantsch !)

Excellent idea ! I have added everyting I know about recent articles in
the wiki:

   http://www.wikimedia.ch/Press_review

This page is quite old, and outdated, and not for public comsuption, but
it remains a good starting point to collect the information. I have
added links, but no PDFs (copyrighted PDF on a public website...).

Frédéric