On 13.03.2011 17:36, Emmanuel Engelhart wrote:
> Yes, that means:
> - developing a variation over the WMF guidelines.
> - this will become the WMCH visual guidelines
> - these guidelines has to be followed/implemented on all used media
> *also the web site*.
>
> Emmanuel

This means that we have visual guidelines (also if they doesn't cover
all elements) and we can proceed with the web site.

These guidelines indicates:
a) color to be used
b) logos and trademark
c) fonts

This is not strange because we do what other chapters have done.

What I would put the accent is the "communication" and "the message". In
my opinion these guidelines are sufficient to give us the freedom to
have a more communicative web site, now we can focus on the next (and
more important) point.

Ilario