Dear all,

The involvement of WMCH in the TAO project will enter a crucial phase,

In the few next days I will communicate a lot to you about WMCH and the TAO
project, about the past year and the next step.

To prepare the next steps of this project , a strategic meeting will be held
 in two weeks, 26-27 of March.

I submit to you this date before giving you all the information because of
the short delay of announcement, I'm sorry for that, but be assure that the
following meetings will be announced well in advance!

All member of the association interested of taking part in the TAO project
are welcome!

There is a lot of way to participate, conference about Wikimedia, photo
rallye, lessons about scanning a document, etc, etc..

There is a doodle for the meeting, the place is not decide yet, it depend of
the attendance, but Bern seems the better choice.

http://doodle.com/euua64bmq2acyn78

Charles