Dear Frédéric, dear all,

There are some photography cracks among Seniorweb volunteers. We also discussed
about scanning old dias and photos today at a get-together of Seniorweb
volunteers. I think spreading the word in the Seniorweb community could be
worthwhile.

Is there someone who could give an introductory course in German? (e.g. in Bern)
- Legal aspects: Why is it important to publish the pictures under a free
license? Which licenses are acceptable for Wikimedia-related projects?
- Technical aspects: How to upload the photos?
- Community: What should they know about the community and the interactions on
the platform? Netiquette, core values?
- Content: Which objects would be particularly interesting for Wikipedia?
- Administrative: How do I get accreditations for events, etc.

Best,
Beat