Dear Beat,
Dear Group,

beside the mentioned questions:

> - Legal aspects: Why is it important to publish the pictures under a free
> license? Which licenses are acceptable for Wikimedia-related projects?
> - Technical aspects: How to upload the photos?
> - Community: What should they know about the community and the interactions
> on the platform? Netiquette, core values?
> - Content: Which objects would be particularly interesting for Wikipedia?
> - Administrative: How do I get accreditations for events, etc.

it is important, to define:

- quality standards
- 50 Kilobyte or 150 Megabyte
- color space and ICC profiles
- file naming convention
- metadata (XMP /IPC NAA / IPTC core / Dublin Core)

Such definitions are important. Professionals can
implement this after a short introduction with ease.
The value of the media data will be more, if the
data is produced and declared systematically.

As discussed, I am interested in this topic.

With kind regards
Bruno Jehle