If I may suggest another possible source of photographs, I see that
the Geneva publishing fair is approaching
http://www.salondulivre.ch/en/presentation/presentation-0-566
I'd be very interested in requesting an accreditation for this event.

I was also seriously thinking of requesting accreditation for the
Eurockéennes. I would be very grateful if I could claim to be
supported (to "work for") Wikimedia-CH (or possibly FR ? I wouldn't
like to do a political blunder there), and to have a person of contact
whom I could mention as a reference.

Cheers !
  -- Rama