that sounds like a brilliant idea. maybe wiki loves monuments would be some
good connection point as well?

On Apr 7, 2011 2:59 PM, "Estermann Beat" <beat.esterm...@bfh.ch> wrote:

Dear Frédéric, dear all,

There are some photography cracks among Seniorweb volunteers. We also
discussed about scanning old dias and photos today at a get-together of
Seniorweb volunteers. I think spreading the word in the Seniorweb community
could be worthwhile.

Is there someone who could give an introductory course in German? (e.g. in
Bern)
- Legal aspects: Why is it important to publish the pictures under a free
license? Which licenses are acceptable for Wikimedia-related projects?
- Technical aspects: How to upload the photos?
- Community: What should they know about the community and the interactions
on the platform? Netiquette, core values?
- Content: Which objects would be particularly interesting for Wikipedia?
- Administrative: How do I get accreditations for events, etc.

Best,
Beat