that sounds like a brilliant idea. maybe wiki loves monuments would be some
good connection point as well?
On Apr 7, 2011 2:59 PM, "Estermann Beat" <beat.esterm...@bfh.ch> wrote:
Dear Frédéric, dear all,
There are some photography cracks among Seniorweb volunteers. We also
discussed about scanning old dias and photos today at a get-together of
Seniorweb volunteers. I think spreading the word in the Seniorweb community
could be worthwhile.
Is there someone who could give an introductory course in German? (e.g. in
- Legal aspects: Why is it important to publish the pictures under a free
license? Which licenses are acceptable for Wikimedia-related projects?
- Technical aspects: How to upload the photos?
- Community: What should they know about the community and the interactions
on the platform? Netiquette, core values?
- Content: Which objects would be particularly interesting for Wikipedia?
- Administrative: How do I get accreditations for events, etc.
> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: wikimediach-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org [mailto:wikimediach-l-
> boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] Im Auftrag von Frédéric Schütz
> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. April 2011 12:02
> An: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Betreff: Re: [Wikimediach-l] Activities
> On 07.04.2011 07:30, Rama Neko wrote:
> > In the "concert" track, the season is going to ope...
http://wikimedia.ch Wikimedia CH website
Wikimediach-l mailing list