Hi all,

This small mail to proudly announce the first press release for the Wiki
loves monuments contest in Switzerland this summer available in German
(http://www.gsk.ch/de/%C2%ABwiki-loves-monuments-2011-der-schweiz%C2%BB-31-mai-2011.html)

and French
(http://www.gsk.ch/fr/%C2%ABwiki-loves-monuments-2011-en-suisse%C2%BB-31-mai-2011.html).

This announcement will be published in several professional revues
between June and August and has been issued by the GSK, one of our main
partner for this contest.

I take the opportunity to encourage all of you to participate not only
to the contest (I'm sure you have at least one item next to your place),
but as well on the organization: we need you to do the promotion of the
contest on the local press, to organize local events around you, and
many more ! Don't forget that this contest is as well for us an
important marketing operation and an unique opportunity to let people
discover WM CH.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more info.

Nico