Am 13.07.2011 18:43, schrieb charles andrès:
> Just to remind all, the new WMCH website will run also under drupal ;-)

Wikimedia Austria's website as well. It already did so before, but I
have upgraded now to Drupal 7 (which more or less broke almost
everything), so now I am leading a relaunch on Drupal 7.

CiviCRM was the first thing to do, the redesign is done right now and
will be ready in a few weeks.

Next step is the integration into our social media strategy.

/Manuel
--
Regards
Manuel Schneider