Hi

We have now a beautiful public Web Site which has to provide all the
necessary information for a broad audience.

Our wiki which was in the past both for broad audience and for members
is now at the address:
http://members.wikimedia.ch

Currently we can not use it to store any information about project which
is a little sensitive, because everything is public. The consequence is
that we have too few project information and coordination on it (often,
a little bit confidentiality is needed).

For this reason, I propose to make all pages of this wiki protected in
read&write for anonymous user and only members should have the
permission to access it. If other people need access, they should ask.

Regards
Emmanuel