No problem.

The real emergency is to keep all track of changes, mostly in the
bylaws (who can assure that the bylaws has not been changed without
approval of general Assembly) to assure the transparency?.

The history may be helpful for that.

So I agree to close more the access but I would keep accessible some
other pages like that of the bylaws. In the new website can be
published only the last version.

Ilario