Good idea,

The members wiki has been kept  as former website mirror to be sure have had a
backup plan during the last fundraising. And it has been useful! :-D

I think now we could move forward and reborn the members wiki as a working
space.

Sincerely

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Membre du Comité
Wikimedia CH - Association pour l'avancement des connaissances libres

Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch