Wikimedia CH support has been included in the global scholarship system.

Refused applications from swiss resident will be evaluate in a second time by
WMCH board case by case.

sincerely

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Membre du Comité
Wikimedia CH - Association pour l'avancement des connaissances libres

Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch