Hello Alexander

At the first glance, I only see one problem: On the german and french
wikipedia, there is another column with categories of objects, which are
missing in the new table. There must be some reason, somebody added them. I
know, some of the cantonal KGS-offices use the wikipedia-data as an inofficial
source for their work. Maybe it is a good idea to contact some of them.

Greets
Beda

-------- Original-Nachricht --------