Salut,

Am 20.06.2012 14:22, schrieb Emmanuel Engelhart:
> This is unclear what you mean with "members meetings". My goal with this
> workshop is to speak about what can be done to improve the participation:
> * Association -> Communication
> * Association Membership management
> * Transparency
> * Inter-member communication (tools)
> * Pricing
> * Advertising
> * ...

I think that fits well - the meetings themselves are not enough for a
real workshop and I think that they are part of what you want to discuss.

So I moved your list of topics to the wiki and integrated the meetings
session.

Several things on that list actually deal with structures and also
belong to the staff and strategies session.
Communication, transperency and membership management will improve
greatly once we have launched CiviCRM (I am already working on this) and
have our two french- and german-speaking community managers whose task
it will be to communicate between communities, board and members and
ensure information flow between the languages. I am really looking
forward to see this happen because I feel that this is the biggest
bottleneck we have and I think that we finally have a good solution at
hand. Once this has been started we can moved forward with projects.

/Manuel
Manuel Schneider

www.wikimedia.ch