Am 20.06.2012 14:47, schrieb Emmanuel Engelhart:
> YES. I'm really impatient to see first version of civiCRM running at
> WMCH, hope to get more information about that during the GA!

Recently I gathered information scattered all around several chapters
Wiki and re-wrote the Meta page on CiviCRM. Not yet complete but getting
to be a central point for all information about Wikimedia and CiviCRM
and a place to channel requests, project management, todo lists and bugs:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CiviCRM

/Manuel
Manuel Schneider

www.wikimedia.ch