Hi Ilario,

Am 20.06.2012 14:50, schrieb Ilario Valdelli:
> But the question of transparency and "accountability" is more focused
> with the last proposed workshop because this is also a request of WMF in
> order to improve the "quality".

I agree but there are two different views on this, I think Emmanuel's
view is internal transparency and accountability. What enables members
to understand what is going on, how they can be involved and be sure
everything is done correctly.
Better and active communications plus CiviCRM can do most of that.

What you mean is transparency and accountability towards the outside,
and I consider the WMF as outside here as well.
Here CiviCRM is just the basis, plus a legal framework, reports,
contracts, audits and all that.

Two things which are connected but need to be discussed seperately, from
both perspectives.

/Manuel
Manuel Schneider

www.wikimedia.ch