Hi

The WMCH International working group launch meeting will occur during
the first week of September in Lausanne, at the WMCH office. Exact date
for this 3 hours long meeting has still to be choosen, we have a Doodle
to find the most convenient one: http://doodle.com/ne7k7yqpdsqvi65p

Purposes of this first meeting are:
* Define the scope of the Working group
* Gather people interested in International projects (offline, new
chapter creation sponsoring, ...)
* Make status about current projects
* Collect new ideas
* Organize work for the next months

So if you are interested or are just curious, be part of it. Check the
Doodle and put your name on the attendees list. Travel costs will be
reimbursed. This meeting will be a perfect moment to propose new
projects as we are currently making the budget for 2013. More details at:
http://members.wikimedia.ch/Working_groups/International/Launch_meeting

Best regards
Emmanuel