Le 23/08/2012 15:31, Emmanuel Engelhart a écrit :
> Hi
>
> The WMCH International working group launch meeting will occur during
> the first week of September in Lausanne, at the WMCH office. Exact date
> for this 3 hours long meeting has still to be choosen, we have a Doodle
> to find the most convenient one: http://doodle.com/ne7k7yqpdsqvi65p
>
> Purposes of this first meeting are:
> * Define the scope of the Working group
> * Gather people interested in International projects (offline, new
> chapter creation sponsoring, ...)
> * Make status about current projects
> * Collect new ideas
> * Organize work for the next months
>
> So if you are interested or are just curious, be part of it. Check the
> Doodle and put your name on the attendees list. Travel costs will be
> reimbursed. This meeting will be a perfect moment to propose new
> projects as we are currently making the budget for 2013. More details at:
> http://members.wikimedia.ch/Working_groups/International/Launch_meeting
>
> Best regards
> Emmanuel

Hi

The "WMCH International Working group launch meeting" will occur:

Saturday 8 September 2012
10:00 - 13:00
Escaliers-du-Marché 2 - 1003 Lausanne
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Escaliers-du-March%C3%A9%202%20-%201003%20Lausanne

I will send a private email to all the people who have participated to
the Doodle to confirm their participation and give a few additional
details about this meeting.

If you have not participate to the Doodle but still want to attend,
please put your name on the attendee list on the wiki:
http://members.wikimedia.ch/Working_groups/International/Launch_meeting#Attendees

Best regards
Emmanuel