Dear all,
Today it's the last time of our call for project,
Due to technical issue, the wiki is hard to use today, that's why the dead line
is extend to monday 8PM, and submission can be sent by e-mail at
i...@wikimedia.ch

I would like to thanks already all those who propose a project, and also assure
to the those who had no time to prepare a proposal, that  there is space for
proposal all along the year; here we are dealing  only with the project fund
through the FDC,

Cheers

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch