Am 29.11.2012 09:54, schrieb Chantal Ebongué:

> At this time we are looking for employees for a UK-based company engaged
> in the field of Logistics.
> Primary Objectives:
> -Work with carrier services available in your area;
> -Monitoring package receipt and drop off.

sorry, this is spam.

Internet fraudsters always look for new victims which receive and
forwards goods they bought with stolen credit card numbers.

They will be in trouble when the police tracks the fraudulent payment
and orders while those who paid them will remain in the dark as nobody
nows who they really are.

/Manuel
Manuel Schneider

www.wikimedia.ch