 From: charles.andres.w...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:18:54 +0100
To: wikimediach-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wikimediach-l] QRcodes and Wikitown WMF policy

Dear all,
Few days ago the WMF has issue a "moratorium" about the usage of QRcodes and
Wikitowns project
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2013/03/08/wmf-trademark-practices-for-qr-codes-and-wikitowns/

As far as I am aware this has no effect on project in which Wikimedia CH is
officially implied.

If a "project of project" prepared by one of our members is impacted by this
policy, please contact us .

Sincerely

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Office +41 (0)21 340 66 20
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch