Yes exactly.

Anyway Memoria St.Gallen is doing something really interesting.

He uses *historical photos* and he takes the picture of the buildings at the current state.

Afterwards he makes a comparison of the subject like it was in the past and like it is now.

I think that the idea may be replied in any town and in any city and has an important value.

Regards