Dear all,

Next week will be held the wikimedia conference, during the open Thursday
we will have three parallel session about the Wikimedia Chapter
association, the Education project and the Contest Wiki Loves Monuments.

If somebody want that I ask some question, or is seeking for some
informations, during these sessions, do not hesitate to contact me.

The Schedule of the sessions:

   - *Education Program Leaders
Workshop<http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Education_Program/Education_Program_Leaders_Workshop_2013>
   * An opportunity to engage with leaders of Wikipedia Education Programs
   worldwide to share learnings and build community.
   - *WCA
meeting<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Meetings/2013-16>
   * Discuss the near future of the Wikimedia Chapters Association, its
   tasks and goals.
   - *Wiki Loves Monuments<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments>
   * Evaluate and look forward for another successful contest.

Sincerely

Charles