Hi,

Am 2013-04-18 10:33, schrieb Emmanuel Engelhart:
Wikimedia CH has sponsored a long Kiwix Hackathon (and the WMF two
tablets) and there is the result, the first version of Kiwix (and also
the first ZIM reader) for Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kiwix.kiwixmobile

this is so great! I just wanted to install it but it doesn't seem to be available for my phone. It's just two years old and was one of the best phones when I bought it (HTC Desire Z).

Anyway, I am very happy to see another Android ZIM Reader. What did happen to the WikiOnBoard reader by the way?

Regards,

Manuel
--
Manuel Schneider

Wikimedia CH - Gesellschaft zur Förderung freien Wissens
www.wikimedia.ch