From: Ilario Valdelli [mailto:valde...@gmail.com]
Sent: Freitag, 26. April 2013 09:57
To: Wikimedians in Switzerland
Cc: Estermann Beat
Subject: Re: [Wikimediach-l] General Assembly: Motions

Hi Beat,
I don't know if the General Assembly would accept them but as per bylaws 8.2
(http://members.wikimedia.ch/Bylaws) any motions should be submitted "at least
four weeks prior to the general assembly".

Regards

On 26.04.2013 09:38, Estermann Beat wrote:
Dear all,

I have submitted two motions for tomorrow’s General Assembly:
http://members.wikimedia.ch/General_Assembly_2013/Motions

One concerns the reporting within our association; the others concerns the 2013
edition of the Wiki Loves Monuments photo contest in Switzerland.

I’m looking forward to seeing you tomorrow in Neuchâtel!

Beat

Beat Estermann
Research Associate
Bern University of Applied Sciences